State Bank of India (SBI) has extended the last date for online application for 119 positions of Special Cadre Officers with specialisation in the field of management and legal to April 21st. Earlier, the last day for application was April 7th.
Positions to be filled
|Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Special Management Executive||35|
|Deputy General Manager – Law||2 (one contractual and one regular)|
|Deputy Manager – Law||82|
|Management positions||CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA in finance or 2-year PG Diploma in Finance with 5 years of relevant experience|
|Deputy General Manager – Law|| |
Degree in law with 17 years of relevant experience
|Deputy Manager – Law||Degree in law with 4 years of experience|
The Management positions are for Mumbai and Delhi, and the Deputy General Manager positions are for Mumbai, while Deputy Managers may be positioned anywhere in India.
How to apply
- Log on to the Career page of the official SBI website (www.sbi.co.in/careers ).
- Hover over the ‘Join SBI’ tab in the top panel and click on ‘Current Openings’.
- Click on the drop-down menu of Specialist Cadre Officers (Law & Special Management Executive).
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill the application form and pay relevant fees to complete the registration process.