Admit cards for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2018 exam have been released on Tuesday by the Department of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. The hall tickets will be available for download from April 24th until May 10th on DTE’s official website, dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
DTE Maharashtra will conduct the MHT CET 2018 exam on May 10th. The examination is organised for candidates aspiring for admissions to various courses such as engineering and technology, pharmacy, pharm D, architecture, hotel management and catering technology in the state of Maharashtra.
MHT CET is an offline examination consisting of three papers. Paper 1 is on mathematics, Paper 2 is on physics and chemistry, and Paper 3 is on biology. The MHT CET 2018 examination will carry 250 marks and there are no negative marks for wrong answers.
How to download your MHT CET admit card 2018
- Log on to DTE Maharashtra’s official website.
- Under the CET 2018 tab, click on MHT-CET 2018.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ sliding ticker or ‘Candidates Login to download Admit Card’.
- Enter your application number and password to access your admit card/hall ticket.
- Print out your MHT CET 2018 admit card.
The result for the MHT CET 2018 examination will be declared on or before June 3rd.