The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, declared the level 2 results of the 2017 Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) test on Tuesday, July 31st. The Rajasthan High Court quashed the petition alleging a paper leak of the REET level 2 exam, which led to the results finally being declared. All candidates who had took the REET exam can check the Rajasthan Board’s official website, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, to access their REET results.
Earlier in the day, Times Now reported that Justice VS Siradhana quashed the petition by Kamlesh Meena who had alleged that the level 2 paper of the REET 2017 exam had leaked. The judge directed that the BSER release the results. Around 7.5 lakh candidates had appeared for the REET 2017 examination.
Here is how to check the REET 2017 level 2 result:
- Log on to the BSER’s official website.
- On left side of the page, click on ‘REET 2017 Result (Level 2)’.
- A new page will open where candidates should enter their roll number and date of birth and click on ‘Submit’.
- Alternatively, candidates can click on this direct link to access the REET result page.
- The results will be displayed and can be printed out for future reference.
The BSER also released the answer keys for REET 2017 level 2 exam which can be accessed at this link.
According to Indian Express, candidates need a minimum of 60% to pass the REET exam. Schedule Tribe candidates from scheduled areas of Rajasthan can clear the exam by scoring 36%. The passing certificate issued by the board is valid for three years.