Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE) has declared the June 2019 HPTET examination result on August 1st, 2019. All the candidates who had appeared for the examination of HPTET or HP Teachers Eligibility Test can check their scores at the official website, hpbose.org.
HPBOSE had conducted the HPTET 2019 examination from June 16th to June 30th, 2019 for various subjects which included JBT TET, Shastri TET, TGT (Non Medical) TET, Language Teacher TET, TGT Arts TET, TGT (Medical) TET Punjabi TET, and Urdu TET.
HPTET June 2019 examination result can be accessed in this direct link.
HPBOSE organises HPTET examination to certify the eligibility of teachers to teach at schools affiliated to HP government. There is no upper age limit to appear for the HPTET and the certificate will be valid for 7 years after the date of issuance. The exam will be conducted at 71 centres throughout the state, details of which are available in the notification.
How to check HPTET June 2019 result:
- Visit the official HPBOSE website.
- Click on the TET (June 2019) tab on the home page.
- Click on the link to download the HPTET 2019 result available on the home page of HPTET 2019.
- Enter the Roll Number or Application Number at the respective field and click on ‘Search’.
- The result will be displayed which can be downloaded and printed out if required.