Delhi University has declared the 2nd and 4th semester examination result for the CBCS students for the academic sessions 2019-2020 on Sunday.
All the students who had appeared for the exam can check the result on the official website, exam.du.ac.in.
The result was declared for the May-June 2020 examination result. Students have select the college, enter the roll number captcha code, and submit to access the score card.
How to access DU exam result:
- Visit the DU exam website.
- Click on the link to check the result.
- Click on ‘Statement of Marks’.
- Enter the relevant details.
- The result will be displayed.