Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) will begin the application process for the 2020 Constable recruitment from today, September 26. All interested candidates can apply for the recruitment drive on the official website, tnusrbonline.org.
TNUSRB had released the recruitment notification for Constable position on September 17 for 10,908 positions and the application for the recruitment will be conducted from September 26 to October 26, 2020.
The breakdown of vacancies are as follows:
|Name of the Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Police Constable (Armed Forces)||3,784|
|Police Constable (Special Force)||6,574|
The candidates must not be above 26 years old with relaxation in the upper age limit for candidates who come from the reserved category. The candidates must have completed the 10th class to be eligible to apply.
The selection process will involve a written exam, physical measurement test/physical efficiency test round, viva-vice before the final selection is made. The preliminary exam is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in December 2020.
Interested candidates are suggested to check the official notification and brochure for more details on eligibility, qualification, selection process, reservation policy, vacancy breakdown among others before proceeding with the application.
How to apply for TNUSRB 2020 Constable position:
- Visit the TNUSRB official website.
- Click on the ‘Application Form’ link once the process is activated under the Constable recruitment box.
- Go through the registration process to generate log-in crentials.
- Log in with the credentials and complete the application process.
- Take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.