Maharashtra CET Cell has released the MHT-CET admit card for the PCM group candidates today, September 28. All the candidates who have applied to appear from the PCM group for the MHT-CET 2020 exam can download the admit card from the official website, mahacet.org.
MHT CET 2020 exam is being conducted from October 1 to October 20. The PCG group examinations are scheduled to be conducted from October 1 to October 9 and PCM from October 12 to October 20. The hall ticket for the PCB group has already been released.
Candidates should check their admit card for exact date, time, and venue of the exam. The hall ticket will also have details of COVID-19 precaution and instructions that candidates must follow before and during the exam.
More than 5.3 lakh candidates have registered to appear for the MHT CET 2020 examination. For the Physics-Chemistry-Biology (PCB) group, around 2.8 lakh students have registered and for the Physics-Chemistry-Mathematics (PCM) group 2.5 lakh students have registered.
How to download the MHT-CET 2020 admit card:
- Visit the Maharashtra CET Cell website.
- Click on the MHT-CET 2020 exam link available on the left panel.
- Click on the link to download the hall ticket
- Enter the log-in details on the relevant field and submit.
- The admit card can be accessed which can be downloaded and printed out.