Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the admit card for Group-I Services Main Examinations scheduled to be held from December 14 to 20. Candidates can download their admit cards from APPSC’s official website, psc.ap.gov.in
The Main exam will be held from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM in all 13 district centres and Hyderabad centre, the Commission said. “All the candidates are hereby advised to download Hall Tickets well in advance to avoid last minute rush and should follow the Guidelines and Instructions as provided in the Hall Ticket,” APPSC notified.
The Main exam was scheduled to be held from November 2-13 but was postponed as per directions issued by the Andhra Pradesh High Court.
How to download APPSC Group I Services Main exam admit card:
- Visit APPSC website, psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on ‘Download Hall Ticket’ on the homapage
- Enter the OTPR ID and mobile number in case of new registration
- If already registered, enter the OTPR ID, password and security pin
- Login, download admit card and save a copy.