Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has started the registration process for counselling and choice filling for ITICAT 2020 on its official website. Eligible candidates can visit the BCECE website to register themselves till January 24, 2021.
BCECEB has also released the seat matrix for ITICAT 2020 at its official website bceceboard.bih.gov.in. Candidates must download their ITICAT 2020 rank card from the official website by using their roll number and date of birth to register for online counselling.
Steps to register for ITICAT 2020 counselling:
- Visit the official website bceceboard.bih.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Counselling Portal of ITICAT-2020”.
- On the new webpage, click on “Online Registration and Choice Filling for ITICAT-2020.”
- Register yourself.
- Use the new registration ID and password to login and fill in your institution choices.
Candidates who are not satisfied with their provisional allotment can apply for the second round. Once their preferred seat is allotted, candidates must proceed with document verification to complete their admission.
The last date to register for online counselling is January 24 and the first round provisional allotment list will be released on January 29.
- Online registration and choice filling for seat allotment: Jan 15
- Last date of online registration: Jan 24
- First round of provisional seat allotment result: Jan 29
- Downloading of allotment order (1st Round): Jan 29 to Feb 5
- Documents verification and admission (1st Round): Jan 30 to Feb 5
- Second round of provisional seat allotment result: Feb 9
- Downloading of allotment order (2nd round): Feb 9 to 14
- Documents verification and admission (2nd round): Feb 10 to 14