The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has begun accepting applications for vacancies in different posts of Medical Technologist Grade III under the state Health and Family Welfare Department on its official website. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at the WBHRB website wbhrb.in till February 6.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 1,647 vacancies.
|Medical Technologist (Lab)||633|
|Medical Technologist (OT)||566|
|Medical Technologist (ECG)||281|
|Medical Technologist (Critical Care)||164|
|Medical Technologist (P & O)||2|
|Medical Technologist (EEG/EMG)||1|
i) Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from WBCHSE / its equivalent examination
with Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
ii) Two years Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal Para Medical Council; OR a Bachelor degree in Medical Technology in the concerned subject; OR One-year Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject where basic qualification of undergoing the said course is B. Sc. (pure / Bio) by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal / by any recognized University.
A candidate should not less than 21 years and not more than 39 years on January 1, 2021. The upper age limit may be relaxed for reserved categories.
Candidates must submit the online application fee amounting to Rs 160 only through Banks participating in the GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
Steps to apply for WBHRB Medical Technologist Grade III recruitment 2021:
- Visit WBHRB website wbhrb.in
- Click on ‘ Online Application for the post of Medical Technologist Grade III’ on the homepage
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to register
- Fill registration along with some basic information like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, etc. with registered mobile number and email to generate registration number
- Get into the applicant’s dash board using Registration ID and password through Applicant Login button
- Pay application fee and verify status
- Fill the application form and upload documents
- Preview and submit form
- Download and print two copies of Application form for document verification.