Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has notified 55 vacancies of Child Development Project Officer under the state Social Welfare Department. The application process starts March 5 at the BPSC website onlinebosc.bihar.gov.in.
An application fee of Rs 600 is to be paid with the form. The last day to apply is April 1.
Age: Minimum 21 as of August 2021. For male candidates, the upper age limit is 37 while for females it is 40.
Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any course.
BPSC will recruit candidates based on a preliminary exam, followed by main exam and personality test/interview round.
Steps to apply for BPSC recruitment 2021:
- Visit BPSC website onlinebosc.bihar.gov.in
- Click on registration link for the post (when activated)
- Register using personal and contact details
- Fill application form, upload documents
- Pay application fee and submit form
- Download application form and take printout.