The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has commenced the online registration process for admission to various UG and PG programmes offered in the July 2021 cycle. Students can apply for admission at the official website ignou.ac.in. The last date to apply for different open and distance learning (ODL) and online programmes is July 15.
“With the approval of the Competent Authority, the July 2021 cycle of admission has been started today, the 10th June 2021. The last date for admission is 15th July 2021,” read a note on the IGNOU portal.
- Link for ODL mode Programmes Admission Portals: ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Link for Online mode Programmes Admission Portals: ignouiop.samarth.edu.in
IGNOU offers over 200 ODL programmes and 16 online programmes. A list of programmes and other information are available on the websites.
A registration fee of Rs 200 is applicable. Candidates are advised to read about the courses offered by IGNOU in detail at the ‘Programme Information’ tab on the University’s website. The Prospectus can also be downloaded from the website.
For ODL programmes, SC, ST students can avail the fee exemption facility. However, the facility is for only one programme per admission cycle.
Steps to apply for IGNOU July 2021 ODL admission:
- Visit IGNOU admission portal ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Go to ‘Register Online’ section and select ‘Fresh Admission’
- Click on the button ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ and complete registration
- Login and fill application form, select course, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit form
- Download form and take printout.