Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has begun the online application process for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer on its official website mppsc.nic.in. A total of 576 vacancies have been notified.
The last date to fill up the application form is July 23. Applicants are required to sent their completely filled online application form along with supporting documents to the Commission by August 5.
- Commencement of online application process: June 24
- Last date to submit the online application: July 23
- Last date to submit the hard copy of the application: August 5
- Opening of application correction window: July 1
- Closing date of application correction window: July 25
Age Limit: The applicants should have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than the age of 40 years as on January 1, 2022. Age relaxation applicable to candidates falling under the reserved category.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should hold an MBBS degree from a recognized University. More details in the notification.
The candidates from other states and general category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 500 whereas SC/ST/OBC/PwD will have to pay Rs 250.
MPPSC will shortlist candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying degree for interviews. The interview will carry a total of 100 marks. Candidates will be selected in 5.1 ration against the number of vacancies.
Steps to apply for MPPSC MO recruitment 2021:
- Visit MPPSC website mppsc.nic.in
- Go to ‘Apply Online’ section and click on ‘Online Application Form - Medical Officer Examination 2021’
- Click on the Apply button under the post, read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the form
- Select the post, fill the form, upload documents and submit
- Pay the application fee
- Download a copy of the form and take a printout for future reference.