The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has started the online recruitment process for the post of Assistant Director in Group-B service on Tuesday. Interested and eligible candidates can register for the vacancies on the official website opsc.gov.in from July 6 to August 5, 2021. However, candidates will be able to submit their application form by August 12.
OPSC will recruit 17 AD in Group-B service of Odisha Statistics and Economic Service Cadre under the Planning and Convergence Department.
Age Limit: The candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be more than the age of 32 years as on January 1, 2021.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have at least a Second Class Master’s degree in economics/ applied economics/ statistics/ applied statistics from a recognised University.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Register yourself through the ‘New User’ tab
- Read the instructions carefully, and proceed to register
- On completion of registration, login at the OPSC portal and fill the form
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference
The candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 500. Applicants from the reserved category are exempted from paying the fee.
OPSC will conduct a competitive exam which will consist of a written exam and viva-voce/interview.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.