The High Court of Kerala has begun accepting online applications from graduates for recruitment to the post of Assistant in the court. A total of 55 Assistant posts are on offer at the Kerala High Court, Kochi.
Interested candidates can apply for the post at the official website hckrecruitment.nic.in. The last day to submit applications is July 28, while the application fee can be paid till August 9. Candidates are advised to download the recruitment notification from the website and read it carefully.
Age: 18-36 years.
Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks OR Master’s degree OR Law Degree awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
Desirable: Knowledge in Computer Operations.
The selection will be done on the basis of three stages: Objective Test, Descriptive Test and interview.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 450 (except SC/ST/PwD).
Candidates are advised to read the official recruitment notification available on the official website for full details.
Steps to apply for Kerala HC Assistant recruitment:
- Visit official website hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Go to ‘Notification’ section and click on apply link for Assistant post
- Register using personal details to create profile
- Login and fill application form
- Upload documents, pay fee and submit form
- Download form and take a printout for future reference.