I think I made these Almond Rocks almost every weekend when I was in the sixth grade, and took them to school on Monday to share with everyone.
Makes 20-25 pieces
- 160 gm dark chocolate, chopped
- 160 gm almonds, toasted and chopped
- Line a flat tray with foil.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave.
- Pour out into a bowl, and mix in the almonds. Make sure all the almonds are coated in chocolate.
- Spoon the chocolate-coated almonds to the tray.
- Let the rocks set at room temperature.
- You can serve them immediately or store it in fridge.