The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has begun the online application process for the post of Lecturer in the state Ayurveda and Indian Medicine Department. The online application window for recruitment will be open till August 4. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Age: 20-45 years as on January 1, 2021.
Educational qualification: A degree in Ayurved from a University and a Post-graduate qualification in the subject/specialty for the relevant post. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
RPSC will conduct an online/offline objective-type exam, followed by document verification and interview round.
The candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 350. Fee concession applicable for candidates from the reserves category. More details available in the notification.
Steps to apply for RPSC Lecturer recruitment:
- Visit the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply Online” hyperlink under important links
- Register/ Login using SSO ID and password
- Apply for the desired post
- Pay application fee and submit form
- Download application form and take printout.