The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has extended the last day to apply online for recruitment to District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments under Advertisement No. 03 of 2021. Interested candidates can apply at website ssbjk.org.in till July 31.
Candidates have to pay an online application fee of Rs 350.
- Forest, Ecology and Environment Department: 280
- General Administration Department: 200
- Health & Medical Education Department: 4
- Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs: 19
The age limit of Open Merit is 40 years while there are relaxations for reserved categories. Candidates are advised to read the recruitment advertisement available on the website jkssb.nic.in to read more on eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection procedure, etc.
JKSSB will select candidates on the basis of a competitive exam which will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. Marks scored by candidates in the written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks, JKSSB said.
Steps to apply for JKSSB recruitment Advt 3/2021:
- Visit official website ssbjk.org.in
- Click on the apply link for Advt 3/2021
- Sign up and create a profile to register
- Login and apply for the desired post
- Fill application form, upload documents, pay fee and submit
- Download form and take printout.