The Industrial Development Bank of India or IDBI Bank has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Executive to be filled on a contract basis at its different Branches and Offices.
Interested candidates can apply online at the official website idbibank.in till August 18. IDBI has notified a total of 920 vacancies for the post of Executive. The appointment will be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on a year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of an Online Test to be held on September 5. The exam will carry a total of 150 marks with a composite time of 90 minutes.
Candidates are advised to read the IDBI Bank Executive recruitment 2021 official notification carefully for more details.
Age: 20-25 years as on July 1, 2021.
Educational qualification: A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in any discipline.
Candidates have to pay an online application fee of Rs 200 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs 1000 for all others.
Stepps to apply for IDBI Executive recruitment 2021:
- Visit the IDBI website idbibank.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ section on the homepage and then click on ‘Current Openings’
- Click on the apply link for Executive posts
- Register on the IBPS portal using personal details to create profile
- Login, fill application post, upload documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the form and print a saved copy for future reference.