The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various Group A, B and C posts. Interested candidates can apply online at the recruitment.nios.ac.in till October 10.
The NIOS recruitment drive is being conducted for a total of 115 posts including those of Assistants, Engineers, Stenographers, etc. Candidates are advised to read the recruitment advertisement carefully for details regarding eligibility criteria and others.
● For the post of Director (Evaluation), Joint Director (Media), Deputy Director(Accounts), Assistant Director (Admn.), Accounts Officer, Academic Officer, Research & Evaluation Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Audit Officer, NIOS reserves the rights to fix a criteria for shortlisting the applications taking into account the number of posts and the number of applications received keeping in view the qualifications and experience prescribed.
● For the post of Section Officer and Hindi Officer candidate required to appear in Written Test and Interview.
● For the post of EDP Supervisor, Assistant, Stenographer and Junior Assistant candidates are required to appear in the Written Test and Skill Test. Skill Test will be qualifying in nature.
● For the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical), NIOS may hold Skill Test confined to the electrical and maintenance work of a real-time scenario.
|Classification of Post||Amount|
|Group ‘A’ (UR, OBC)||Rs. 750.00|
|Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ (UR, OBC)||Rs. 500.00|
|Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ (SC/ST, EWS)||Rs. 250.00|
|Group ‘C’ (SC/ST, EWS)||Rs. 150.00|
Steps to apply for NIOS recruitment 2021:
- Visit official website recruitment.nios.ac.in
- Click on the apply now button for Advt/Regular/Sep/2021
- Fill application form for desired post, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit application
- Download form and take a printout.