The HPSC Dental Surgeon exam 2021 will be held on September 26 in an OMR-based test mode. The exam will consist of objective-type MCQs with 200 questions for a total of 800 marks. The duration of the test will be 3 hours. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks per wrong answer.
Steps to download HPSC admit card:
- Visit the official website hpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Download Admit Card For The Posts Of Dental Surgeon (Class-II) in the Heakth Department” under DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD tab
- Key in your Application No./Login ID and password to login
- The HPSC admit card will appear on screen
- Download and take a printout.
HPSC is conducting the recruitment drive for 81 posts of Dental Surgeon (Class II) in the Health Department, Haryana. Online applications for the posts were invited in February and March this year. Candidates will be selected on basis of the written exam, followed by viva voce.