The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the admit card for the upcoming Junior Engineer (Civil) screening test 2021. Registered candidates can download their admit cards from the official website apsc.nic.in.
The APSC JE Civil exam will be held on October 31 (Sunday) in two sessions: 10.00 AM to 12 noon and 1.30 to 3.30 PM. The first session will have the General Studies paper while the second will have Civil Engineering paper. The exam will be held in an OMR-based written test.
The recruitment drive is being conducted for 171 posts of JE Civil under the Public Health Engineering Department, Assam.
The list of candidates whose applications are found eligible to appear in the APSC JE exam has been released on the official website. In total, 3823 candidates are eligible to appear in the exam.
Steps to download APSC JE admit card:
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- Go to ‘Call Letters/Admit Cards’ section
- Click on admit card link for Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Enter application ID/roll number and date of birth and hit the view button
- The APSC JE admit card will appear on screen
- Download and take a printout.