Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to posts of Skilled Assistant Grade - II Electrician and Welder. Interested candidates can apply on the official website mrb.tn.gov.in till November 15.
The TN MRB recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 3 vacancies of Electrician and Welder each in the Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service on temporary basis. The scale of pay is Rs 19,500 – 62,000 (Pay Matrix Level- 8).
Age Limit: 18-32 years as on July 1, 2021. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Educational Qualification: i) Candidates should be a pass in SSLC or its equivalent. ii) National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) in the Welder/Electrician trade or National Trade Certificate (NTC) with completion of Apprenticeship Training.
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post.
The applicants from unreserved category are required to pay Rs 500, whereas Rs 250 is applicable to candidates from SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) category.
Steps to apply for TN MRB recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Online Registration”
- Click on “Register / Login” against Welder/Electrician
- Register yourself and proceed with application
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents and pay the examination fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference