Today, December 31, is the last date to apply for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on Commission’s official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB is conducting the recruitment drive to fill up a total of 197 posts.
Age Limit: 18-40 years as on January 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: i) Class 10 pass; ii) Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering. More details in the notification.
The candidates from general/ OBC category are required to pay the application fee of Rs 450, whereas 350 is applicable to candidates from BC/ OBC/ EWS category candidates. For candidates from SC/ ST category, Rs 250 is applicable.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment Advertisement” tab
- Now click on “Apply Online” against Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector 2021 : Detailed Recruitment Advertisement
- Register yourself and login to the portal
- Apply for the vacancy and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
RSMSSB will select candidates on the basis of a recruitment written exam and document verification.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.