Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conclude the online application process today for the post of Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO). Interested candidates can apply for the posts on Commission’s official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Age Limit: 18-40 years as on January 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: Graduate with a Degree/diploma in journalism. Knowledge in Devnagari script and Rajasthani culture.
RSMSSB will select candidates on the basis of a recruitment written exam and document verification.
The candidates from general/ OBC category are required to pay the application fee of Rs 450, whereas 350 is applicable to candidates from BC/ OBC/ EWS category candidates. For candidates from SC/ ST category, Rs 250 is applicable.
Steps to apply for RSMSSB APRO recruitment 2021:
- Visit official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ and click on apply online link for APRO
- Click on apply link and register on the new portal
- Fill application form, upload documents, pay fee
- Submit form and take a printout.