Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Librarian Grade-3. Eligible candidates can apply for the exam on the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in till June 25.
The RSMSSB recruitment drive is being conducted for a total of 460 Librarian posts in the Rajasthan Education Department.
Age Limit: 18-40 years as on January 1, 2023. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Diploma/degree in Library and Information Science.
Candidates from unreserved/BC/EBC (creamy layer) are required to pay the fee of Rs 450, whereas Rs 350 is applicable to candidates from BC/EBC/EWS category candidates. Applicants from SC/ST will have to pay the fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for Librarian vacancy
- Visit website recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the apply now link for LIBRARIAN GRADE-III DIRECT RECRUITMENT-2022 (RSSB)
- Go to registration and complete registration
- Login and apply for the desired post
- Fill application form, upload documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout
RSMSSB will conduct a written exam in September 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.