TNPSC Group 5 notification 2022: Apply for 160+ ASO, Assistant posts, details here
TNPSC has invited online applications for the posts of Assistant Section Officer/ Assistant in Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications for the posts of Assistant Section Officer/ Assistant in Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service under Group 5. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website tnpsc.gov.in till September 21. The applicants will be able to make changes to their forms from September 26-28.
TNPSC will conduct the exams for ASO and Assistant on December 18, 2022, in two shifts — 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 161 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service included in Group-V.
- Assistant Section Officer (Other than Law and Finance Department): 74
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance Department): 29
- Assistant (Other than Law and Finance Department): 49
- Assistant (Finance Department): 9
Age Limit: For ASO- 18-35 years; for Assistant- 18-30 years as on July 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognised by UGC. More details in the notification.
Here’s TNPSC Group 5 notification 2022.
The applicants are required to pay the registration fee of Rs 150 and the application fee of Rs 150.
Steps to apply for TNPSC Group 5 recruitment 2022:
- Visit TNPSC website tnpsc.gov.in
- Register and create login ID and Password
- Now click on “Apply Online”
- Login using the credentials and fill the application form for the post
- Upload documents, pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference