Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited online applications for Jail Warders Exam 2022. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the examination on the official website psc.uk.gov.in till December 5, 2022.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 238 Jail Warders posts.
Age Limit: 21 years t o 35 years as on July 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have passed the intermediate exam or its equivalent. Working knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script.
Steps to apply for Jail Warders posts
- Visit the official website psc.uk.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Jail Warders Exam -2022 – Notification, Advertisement, Syllabus and Online Application ( Recruitment Notifications )”
- Click on the application link
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.