Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will soon close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Forest Guard. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website psc.uk.gov.in till today, November 11.
The UKPSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 894 vacancies for Forest Guard at the Uttarakhand Forest Department. The pay scale is Rs 21,700-69,100 (level-3).
Age Limit: 18-28 years as on July 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: Class 12 pass from a recognised Board.
There is no application fee required.
Steps to apply for UKPSC Forest Guard recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website psc.uk.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Forest Guard Examination- 2022”
- Click on the application link
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
The UKPSC Forest Guard exam 2022 selection process will consist of a written exam, PET/PST physical tests and document verification.