Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) 2022. Candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
The RSMSSB recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 3531 vacancies for Community Health Officer.
Age Limit: 21 years to 40 years as on January 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: BSc in Community Health or Nurse (GNM or BSc) or Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized university. More details in the notification below:
Candidates from unreserved/BC/EBC (creamy layer) are required to pay the fee of Rs 450, whereas Rs 350 is applicable to candidates from BC/EBC (non-creamy layer), EWS category candidates. Applicants from SC/ST will have to pay the fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for RSMSSB CHO recruitment 2022
- Visit website recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the apply now link for ‘COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER (CONTRACTUAL) - 2022’
- Go to registration and complete registration
- Login and apply for the desired post
- Fill the application form, upload documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout