SBI SCO registrations to conclude today; apply now for 36 posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at sbi.co.in.
The State Bank of India (SBI) will today, January 9, will close the online window for recruitment to the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) on a regular/contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at sbi.co.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 36 SCO posts.
Candidates can check the pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, and other details available in the notifications below:
Here’s the official notification.
The applicants from General/ EWS/ OBC category are required to pay the fee of Rs 750, whereas SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit SBI’s career page at sbi.co.in/web/careers
- On the homepage, click on “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR/CONTRACT BASIS” post
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form, upload the documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.