SSC MTS, Havaldar notification 2022 released, apply for 11,000+ posts at ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2022.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can register at ssc.nic.in till February 17.
The SSC MTS (Tier-I) Computer-Based Exam is scheduled to be held in April. The vacancies under MTS are 10,880 while the vacancies for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN are 529.
The exam will be held for recruitment of MTS in General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and Havaldar Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
Here’s SSC MTS notification 2022.
- Commencement of online applications: January 18
- Last date for the online application: February 17(11.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: February 19 (11.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan: February 20
- Online form correction: February 23-24
- Date of Computer Based Exam: April 2023
Age Limit (as on January 1, 2023):
- 18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Upper age limit relaxation applicable to candidates falling under the reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the SSC MTS 2022 examination should be Class 10 or Matric pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates have to pay Rs 100 (women/ ST/ ST/ PWD/ ESM exempted).
Scheme of SSC MTS exam
The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Session-I and Session-II in Computer Based Examination (CBE). The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
Steps to apply for SSC MTS, Havaldar recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website at ssc.nic.in
- Register and login to the portal
- Click on ‘Apply’ in ‘Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2022
- Key in the required details, and upload required documents
- Pay the application fee.