TPSC JE 2022 registration deadline deferred till February 28; apply now for 200 posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website tpsc.tripura.gov.in till February 28, 2023.
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has deferred the online application deadline for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, TES, Gr-V(A) and Junior Engineer, TES, Gr-V(B) under Advt. No. 16/2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website tpsc.tripura.gov.in till February 28, 2023.
The TPSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 200 Junior Engineer vacancies, of which, 68 are reserved for women.
Here’s the official notification.
- JE Gr-V(A), Civil, Degree: 88
- JE Gr-V(A), Mechanical, Degree: 06
- JE Gr-V(A), Electrical, Degree: 06
- JE Gr-V(B), Civil, Diploma: 88
- JE Gr-V(B), Mechanical, Diploma: 06
- JE Gr-V(B), Electrical, Diploma: 06
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years as on December 26, 2022.
Junior Engineer, Grade-V(A) Degree: A candidate must have at least a Degree in an appropriate branch of engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent academic qualification.
Junior Engineer, Grade-V(B), Diploma: A candidate must have a Diploma in an appropriate branch of engineering or its equivalent academic qualification from a recognized institution.
Here’s the TPSC JE recruitment 2022 notification.
Group B, Gazetted posts: Rs 350 for general category candidates and Rs 250 for SC/ST/BPL card holders/PWD category candidates.
Group C, Non-Gazetted posts: Rs 200 for general category candidates and Rs 150 for SC/ST/BPL card holders/PWD category candidates.
Steps to apply for TPSC JE recruitment 2023
- Visit official website tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- Go to ‘Online application’ — click on apply link for Junior Engineer posts
- Fill in personal information to generate OTP
- Register and apply for the desired post
- Upload documents, pay fee and submit application
- Take a printout for future reference
Direct link to apply for JE posts.
The selection process will involve three stages: Preliminary exam (100 marks), Main exam (500 marks) and personality test (50 marks).
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.