OSSC CPGL admit card 2023 released at ossc.gov.in
Candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the admit card for the Combined Post Graduate Level Recruitment Examination 2022. Eligible candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
The Preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on March 26 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon. The exam will be held in Balasore, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Koraput, Sambalpur, and Berhampur. A total of 2893 candidates have been shortlisted to appear for the exam.
The Preliminary exam will be held for the following posts:
- District Culture Officer
- Teacher Education in Foundation Coure
- Teacher Education in Science
- Teacher Education in History
- Teacher Education in Geography
- Teacher Education in Economics
- Teacher Education in Political Science
For the remaining post, the Main written examination will be conducted directly.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 123 vacancies.
Steps to download CPGL admit card
- Visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on CPGL admit card 2022 link
- Key in your login details and submit
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout for future reference
Direct link to download CPGL 2023 admit card.
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Preliminary examination, Mains examination and certificate verification round.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.