Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Financial Management Officer under ADVT. NO. 15/2023. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website apsc.nic.in till June 15.
The APSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 103 Financial Management Officer posts (Junior Grade-II) as per the Assam Urban Engineering Service cadre under the Department of Housing and Urban Affairs. The pay scale is Rs 30,0001 to 1,10,000 under Pay Band - 4.
Age Limit: 21–38 years of age as on January 1, 2023. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in commerce (B.Com) from any recognised university or institute.
The applicants from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 250, whereas Rs 150 is applicable to candidates from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC. Candidates from BPL and PwBD category are exempted from payment of the fee.
Steps to apply for APSC recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- Go to “Online Recruitment Portal”
- Click on “Apply Here” under Financial Management Officer posts
- Register and apply for the vacancies
- Fill in the details, upload the required documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference