Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will release the admit card today for the 32nd Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the official websites bpsc.bih.nic.in or onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
The BPSC 32nd Judiciary exam will be held on June 4 (Sunday) in two sessions: 11.30 AM to 1.00 PM and 2.00 to 4.00 PM. The admit card will be released a week before the exam i.e. May 28.
Steps to download BPSC Judiciary admit card 2023:
- Visit the official website onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- Login using User Name and Password
- Click on the admit card link
- The BPSC Civil Judge admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout for future reference
The BPSC Judiciary recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 155 vacancies for Civil Judges.
The candidates would be selected based on the prelims exam, mains exam and interview round.