Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has commenced the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-B) in the Haryana State Pollution Control Board. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website hpsc.gov.in till June 28.
The HPSC recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 45 posts of Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group - B) in the Haryana State Pollution Control Board. The pay scale is Level - 9 (Rs 53,100-1,67,800).
Age Limit: 21 years to 42 years as on May 31, 2023. The upper age is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: i) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in first division in Civil / Chemical / Environmental Engineering. ii) Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matric or Higher Education.
For male candidates from the General category, the application fee is Rs 1000. For all female candidates, male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS categories of Haryana will have to pay the fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for HPSC AEE 2023 posts
- Visit the official website hpsc.gov.in
- O the homepage, go to the Advertisements tab
- Click on the application links available against Advt No. 24 of 2023
- Register and login to apply
- Fill in the details, upload documents, and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.