The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Specialist Officers. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website ibps.in till August 21, 2023.
The online Preliminary exam will be conducted in December 2023. The result will be announced in January 2024. The Main exam is scheduled to be held in January 2024 and the result will be declared in February 2024.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 1402 vacancies.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I): 500
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I): 31
- IT Officers (Scale-I): 120
- Law Officer (Scale-I): 10
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): 700
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I): 41
Candidates can check the educational qualification, age limit, examination details and other details available in the notification below:
The applicants from SC/ ST/ PwBD category are required to pay the fee of Rs 175, whereas Rs 850 is applicable to all other categories.
Steps to apply for SO vacancies 2023
- Visit the official website ibps.in
- On the homepage, click on the Specialist Officers 2023 application link
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form, pay the fee and submit
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.