Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MPESB) has announced the results for the MP High School Teacher Selection Test (MP HSTET) 2023. Eligible candidates can download the selection list from the official website

The MP HSTET 2023 was conducted on August 2, 2023 — from 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM and 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM. A total of 8720 vacancies have been notified.

According to the notification, the results for 87% of the vacancies have been released by the Board and the results of the remaining 13% will be declared after the final decision of the High-Court.

Steps to download MP HSTST results 2023

  1. Visit the official website
  2. On the homepage, click on the result link for MP HSTST 2023
  3. The MPESB HSTST result will appear on screen
  4. Check the result and download a copy
  5. Take a printout for future reference

Direct link to download MPESB HSTST 2023 result.

For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.