The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has updated the status of all those who applied for group C and D posts as part of its recruitment drive 2018. The link to check the RRB group C and D status is now active, and candidates can check on indianrailways.gov.in. The link to check this status is active up to July 20th, 2018.
The Railways released two notifications (CEN 01/2018 and CEN 02/2018) advertising for the posts of Group C ALP & technicians as well as Group D posts. Under this RRB group C and D recruitment, a total of 26,502 posts available - 17,673 posts for assistant locomotive pilots and 8,829 posts for technicians.
How to check RRB group C and D recruitment status
- Log on to the official Indian Railways website.
- Click on the Recruitment tab, located between the Heritage and Tenders tabs.
- Click on the respective region from which you have applied. A new window or tab will open.
- Search for and click on the appropriate link (either for the CEN 01/2018 or CEN 02/2018).
- You may need to select your state.
- Log in using your registration ID and date of birth to access your RRB recruitment status.
The Railways received approximately 15 million (or 1.5 crore) applicants for its 2018 recruitment drive. The RRB will conduct the exams for the group C and group D posts in the coming months, the details of which will be revealed on the regional websites.