The individual scores of candidates who appeared for the State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) Preliminary exam were released on Tuesday, July 17th. Candidates who appeared for the SBI PO Prelim exam can log on to the official SBI Careers page, sbi.co.in/careers to check their individual scores.
Earlier, on late Monday, SBI had released the list of candidates who had qualified for the PO Main examination. The bank later released a revised list as few registration numbers in the list had been featured more than once. The SBI PO Mains exam is scheduled for August 4th, and admit cards for the exam will be available from July 20th.
How to check SBI PO 2018 Prelim exam scores
- Log on to the official Careers website of SBI.
- Hover over the ‘Join SBI’ tab and click on ‘Current Openings’.
- Click on the advertisement for Recruitment of Probationary Officers and then click on ‘Preliminary Exam Marks (New)’.
- A new page will open and candidate will have to enter their roll number and date of birth or registration number and date birth in order to access their SBI PO Prelim exam marks.
- The marks will be displayed and can be printed out for future reference.
- Alternatively, candidates click on this direct link to access the login page to check the SBI PO Prelim marks.
The SBI PO 2018 preliminary examination was conducted on July 1st, 7th, and 8th. The notification for the recruitment of 2118 SBI PO vacancy was released on April 21st and online registrations and application were held until May 13th.