Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released admit cards for its online examination for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. Candidates can download admit cards for the BoB PO exam 2018 at the bank’s official website.
In June this year, Bank of Baroda had invited applications for a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance (PGCBF) 2018 to fill around 600 vacancies at the bank. The bank is hiring Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
How to download admit card for Bank of Baroda PO exam
- Visit the official website of BoB.
- Click on the link for careers on the top right of the page, and then click on the Current Opportunities tab.
- Scroll down to the section for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. Click on the link to download BoB PO call letters.
- Alternatively, click on this direct link to download the Bank of Baroda PO admit cards.
- Key in your registration number/roll number and date of birth and log in.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download the same for future use.
Candidates who successfully clear the BoB PO exam will undergo a nine-month course for PGCBF in Baroda’s Manipal School of Banking.
And on successful completion of the course, candidates are assured a “full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda” and appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
The BoB PO Preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on July 28th. The complete admission process includes the online exam followed by a group discussion and interview round, through which potential candidates are selected.
Candidates will have to carry their Bank of Baroda PO admit cards, along with a copy of their photo identity, to the examination centre.