The Railways Recruitment Board (RRB) has activated the link for admit cards for candidates who are scheduled to give the exam for the post of ALP and Technician (Group C) on August 17th. The RRB is conducting the first stage of the exam for around 26,500 positions in 10 phases.
The board has already conducted two phases of the exam and there is one phase scheduled for today, August 13th. Candidates can visit the RRB regional websites for the link to download their admit cards.
Admit cards for the RRB exam that is scheduled to be conducted on August 14th are also available for download, while RRB admit cards for the exam scheduled to be conducted on August 20th will be made available from August 16th. The detailed schedule of the release of the admit cards based on the exam dates can be accessed at this link.
The RRB had released the notification for 26,502 positions of assistant locomotive pilot and technician in July, of which 17,673 positions were for ALP and 8,829 positions were for technicians.
How to download RRB ALP and Technician 2018 exam admit card
- Log on to the appropriate regional RRB website and click on the appropriate region.
- Click on the admit card download link on the home page.
- Alternatively, click on this direct link to access the admit card login page.
- Enter your user ID and Date of birth and click on ‘Login’.
- Your admit card will be made available and can be downloaded. The page will also detail the exam centre date and city details. SC/ST candidates can download their railways pass from the login page.
Around 47 lakh candidates have applied for these positions and thus the railways board could not accommodate all the candidates at their desired exam centres. The board informed that around 34 lakh candidates have been allocated centres within 200 kilometres, and 40 lakh candidates within 500 kilometres.