The UPTET application process is ongoing and the last date for those interested in applying to be teachers in the state of Uttar Pradesh must apply online by 6 p.m. tomorrow, October 4th. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board released the UPTET exam notification on September 18th and threw open online applications.
Those who are interested in appearing for the UPTET 2018 exam can register and apply at the UP education board’s official website, upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The last date to pay the fee for the UPTET 2018 exam is a day later, October 5th.
Here is how to apply for UPTET 2018 Exam:
- Log in to the UP Basic Education Board’s official website.
- Click on the UPTET 2018 link on the home page.
- Click on the link to apply for the UPTET 2018 on Step 2.
- Fill the form and follow the instructions.
- Upload the picture and verify and details and submit the form.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number which needs to be verified to complete the step.
- A HDFC Payment Gateway link for payment will be generated through which the application fee needs to be paid.
- After the payment, visit the UPTET 2018 website and click on the link for printout of application (Step 5).
- Enter the details and print out the application form.
Candidates will be able to print out their processed application forms until 6 p.m. on October 6th. It is compulsory for candidates to take a printout of their forms after paying the application fee, and they must keep the printouts of their UPTET application for future reference.
The UPTET exam is scheduled to be conducted on November 4th and the exam results will be declared on November 20th. The UPTET exam time table can be found at this direct link.