The online registration or application for the UP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) has been extended by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board to October 7th. According to the original schedule, the last date to apply online was October 4th, but the UPTET website experienced downtime on its last day and so the board has extended the application period.
The last date to register for the UPTET 2018 now is October 7th, 2018 until 6 p.m. and the last date to pay the application fees is today, October 5th. It is compulsory for all candidates to print out their applications, which can be done up to 6 p.m. on October 9th.
The UPTET exam will be conducted on November 4th and the results will be declared on November 20th.
Here is how to apply for UPTET 2018 Exam:
- Log in to the UP Basic Education Board’s official website.
- Click on the UPTET 2018 link on the home page.
- Click on the link to apply for the UPTET 2018 on Step 2.
- Fill the form and follow the instructions.
- Upload the picture and verify and details and submit the form.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number which needs to be verified to complete the step.
- A HDFC Payment Gateway link for payment will be generated through which the application fee needs to be paid.
- After the payment, visit the UPTET 2018 website and click on the link for printout of application (Step 5).
- Enter the details and print out the application form.
Candidates can check the details on the UPTET’s eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and other general guidelines at this page. Candidates applying for UPTET 2018 can get more details on the application process and important instructions at this link.