Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has invited application for the 198 Junior Telecom Officer vacancies and application process for the same started today, January 11th. All the interested candidates must have appeared in the GATE 2019 exam based on which the final merit list for the recruitment will be prepared. The vacancies are for the Civil and Electrical engineers.
Interested candidates and candidates who have appeared for the GATE 2019 can apply for the same the JTO positions at bsnl.co.in. The last day to apply for the BSNL 2019 engineering vacancies is March 12th, 2019.
The candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years with relaxation for candidates who are from reserved categories based on the norms. The candidates must have a BE/BTech degreess in relevant field and should have appeared in the GATE 2019.
How to apply for BSNL 2019 JTO recruitment:
- Click on this link to apply for the BSNL recruitment.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button on the top right corner.
- Go through the instructions carefully, accept the understanding, and click on ‘Continue’.
- Fulfill the registration process which will generate the log-in credentials.
- Use the log-in credentials to log-in and fulfill the application process.
- Take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.
The candidates have to choose a specific circle for which they are applying. Under no circumstances can the circle be changed in the future. The circle-wise final merit list of recruitment will be based on GATE scores. The candidates can access the recruitment notification in this link.