Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the deadline for application submission for admission until August 31. All the candidates who want to apply for admission can do so on the official website, ignou.ac.in.
Earlier the deadline to apply for admission was August 16 which was extended until August 31. The deadline has been extended once again now. All interested candidates are suggested to read the common prospectus before apply for admission. The common prospectus can be accessed in this link.
IGNOU offers multiple Bachelor’s, Master’s, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses based on an open university model. Most of the instructions are imparted through distance education methodology as per the requirement.
All the candidates need to upload the following documents for admission purposes:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)