The online application window for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) 2020 Police Constable recruitment will close today. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for the posts today at the HSSC website hssc.gov.in.
The HSSC 2020 Police Constable recruitment exam is likely to be held on March 27 and 28.
- Category No. 1 - 5,500 Posts of Male Constable (General Duty)
(Gen=1980, SC=990, BCA=770, BCB=440, EWS=550, ESMGEN=385, ESM-SC=110, ESM-BCA=110, ESM-BCB=165)
- Category No. 2 - 1100 Posts of Female Constable (General Duty)
(Gen=396, SC=198, BCA=154, BCB=88, EWS=110, ESM-GEN=77, ESM-SC=22, ESM-BCA=22, ESM-BCB=33)
- Category No. 2 - 698 Posts of Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1
(Gen=252, SC=125, BCA=97, BCB=56, EWS=70, ESM-GEN=49, ESM-SC=14, ESM-BCA=14, ESM-BCB=21)
Rs 21,700-69,100 - Level-3, Cell-I
Age: The lower and upper age limit for applicants is 18 and 25 years respectively as of December 2020.
Educational qualification: (i) The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories, (ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education.
All candidates must undergo a Knowledge Test of 80 marks comprising of objective type, multiple-choice questions. All those who clear the Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The result of physical screening test shall be prepared by the HSSC.
The examination, either online (CBT) or OMR Based, is likely to be held on March 27 and 28. The date, time and place of examination will be as per the admit card and will be notified by HSSC in due course.
Steps to apply for HSSC 2020 Police Constable recruitment:
- Visit the link http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
- Register using personal details to generate Registration No/Login ID and password
- Login using the credentials and fill the application form
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Submit form and download a copy
- Take printout of online application form for future reference.