Today, February 19 is the last day to register and pay the online application fee for the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2021. The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) had started the online application process for REET 2021 on January 11. Eligible candidates can register and fill the application form online at the RBSE website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
The last day to fill and submit the online application form is February 20 while corrections could be made between February 22 and 25.
The REET 2021 exam will be held on April 25, the Board had earlier notified. There are two exams to be held for the state eligibility test. The candidates who clear Paper 1 (Level 2) will be eligible to teach Classes 6 to 8 while the candidates who clear Paper 2 (Level 1) will be eligible to teach Classes 1 to 5. Exam timing for Paper 1 is from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM and the timing for Paper 2 is 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM.
The applicants can collect their exam admit card online from the official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, from April 14 onwards.
Candidates opting for only one exam will have to pay the fee of Rs 550 and those who are willing to opt for both, paper 1 and paper 2, will have to pay a fee of Rs 750.
Steps to apply for Rajasthan REET 2021:
- Visit RBSE website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on ‘REET-2021’ on the homepage
- Register first using personal details
- Use the registration credentials to continue and fill the REET 2021 application form
- Upload the required documents and pay the fees
- Submit the application form and print a copy for future reference.