Today, March 27, is the last day to apply for the State Forest Service (Main) Exam, 2019 being conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). Eligible candidates can apply at the MPPSC website mppsc.nic.in.
According to the MPPSC schedule, the MPPSC State Forest Service Main exam 2019 will be held on April 18 and the admit cards will be available on the portal from April 8. The exam will be conducted in two sessions for two papers: Paper 1 (10.00 AM to 12.00 PM) and Paper 2 (2.00 PM and 4.00 PM).
Candidates who are residents of Madhya Pradesh will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 400. Those from outside the state are required to pay Rs 800.
Steps to apply for MPPSC Forest Service Main Exam 2019:
- Visit MPPSC website mppsc.nic.in
- Go to ‘Apply Online’ section and click on ‘Online Application Form Link for State Forest Service Mains Examination 2019’
- Click on the Apply button under the exam banner and proceed to fill the form (Note that candidates can fill the same form for both exams)
- Fill the form, upload documents and submit
- Pay the application fee
- Download a copy of the form and take a printout for future reference.